Friday, November 19, 2004

daily blah blah

My friend Rob says he doesn't like my photo. He says it makes me look like Lou Reed, and we all know that is not the way a lady wants to look.

My kids went out with my friend Art to one of those giant indoor tube climbing playgrounds, and it's been so quiet here today. I worked on a new print, but it didn't quite come out. I'm feeling a bit frazzled, and sleepy at the same time. I would like to have about 6 or 8 different prints, but sheesh, the gocco screens are so expensive, and each print I'm doing has three screens.

I think I'll spend some time (and money) this week getting a real screen printing set up going.

I'm trying to figure out how I can possibly do everything that I need to do to start a career/business, and also raise my kids well, and see my friends and do all of those other things that a person needs to do. How do people do it??

Maybe the next Audible book I get should be a cheesy time management book or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home