Wednesday, December 08, 2004

nervousness and boats and making things

I found out that Scott may possibly be able to come with me to the Holiday Art Fair in the city on Sunday, which would be nice because I'm so nervous, and if he's with me, I'll feel way better.

That's only if he isn't slowly chugging up to Petaluma from San Francisco, in his new boat. He's nervous about that, just as nervous as I am, or maybe more so. See gofargogo.blogspot.com

It all depends on the weather. He may do it on Friday, or he may do it on Sunday, depending on the weather.

I've been working this week on some new paintings, and also have been sort of reworking some older ones. I've done a bunch of little screenprints. I hope to do a new design tomorrow, but I only have one little screen left, and I prefer multi-screen designs.

Tomorrow I'm going to take a look at my little wooden blocks and see what I have left from the last show, and start working on a few more. L. says I should ask for double what I was asking. That's pretty exciting...and hard to do. But if I could make some decent money this weekend, everything would be much easier for me this month.

Okay, I'd better get to sleep. Lots to do tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home