Tuesday, March 15, 2005

organization is key

It has taken me forever to learn this, as anyone who has visited my house can attest to. As I'm adding more and more to my life, I'm finding it harder to manage and get anything done and it makes me just want to go to sleep.

What was I thinking, signing up for college at this point? Homework is piling up, and frequently turned in late. Business plans are stalled. The kids are still home schooling part time, and we should be doing more stuff. I've got art deadlines and I need to get more artwork done anyway.

So I was thinking, that this could all be solved with some simple tools...
  1. setting up efficient work space and storage
  2. scheduling our time some
  3. regular work times
  4. calendar with homework due dates
  5. getting rid of clutter in the house
I've known this for a long time, but it is somehow so tricky for me to do.

sigh

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

It's always tricky to start. Even trickier is remembering that it isn't a one time deal of 'getting organized' but it takes little applications of energy every day until the organization becomes habit. Good luck!

4:11 PM  
Blogger mati rose said...

hello!
yes, let us have an artist/friend date!!
i'd rather not mention my jean size publically, but that is sooo sweet:)
xo,
mati

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home