Thursday, February 16, 2006

indigo sky

 

The sky was truly this color! (photo taken in the target parking lot)

I've been quietly busy, trying to be sure I'm completely recovered.

Lots of paperwork, taxes, trying to scrounge up some sort of insurance coverage, etc.

Lots of bread baking, and crafty stuff with the kids. We made little clay creatures and a slew of valentines.

Spring and I are planning to start a sort of salon/networking group for women entrepeneurs, artists, and people with ideas brewing and need for input, contacts and encouragement. Tentative first meeting in mid-March. If you're in Northern Cali. and you're interested in something like that, let me know. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

count me in & i'll tell my friends debbie and christina too if that's OK?

6:19 PM  
Blogger zelia said...

Excellent Mati, please do tell your friends. I think we'll have a nice vibrant group of people, and I'm super excited about it!

6:47 PM  
Blogger michelle f said...

ooh! i just posted on myspace about trying to start one of these. i'm totally in, and i know jessamyn is too!

~michelle

9:25 PM  
Blogger zelia said...

Very good! Michelle, you should send me your email address, so that I can let you know when it is, write me at monstertownart at gmail .com.

I'm so glad that you want to come and if you get responses from myspace, those people can come too!

8:15 AM  
Blogger kate said...

I love that!! Brilliant. It might just be the motivation I need to start up again. Hmmmmm.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home