Tuesday, March 21, 2006

slow mover

I have realized that I'm kind of a slow mover. I like to sit with ideas for long periods of time, and let them brew. Since I was sick in January/February, it's taken me this long to get my energy up again and back in motion.

I have projects that I'm working on:
my website, with Cliff
paintings (more sporadically than I should)
my ebay
my house
my new thrifting blog
the new networking group

And then I have ideas that I'm brewing:
textile ideas
crafty ideas
art ideas
business ideas

I spent almost a week, working on an improved look for my ebay auctions. I was kind of bummed because I spend lots of time finding beautiful things that I think people should have, and on taking clear photos, but then plopping them in the standard ebay template resized the photos and made them kind of small and fuzzy. Most templates for ebay are super ugly and distracting to me. And I do not know HTML.

I managed to make a template that I like pretty well, and I made a logo in Illustrator of my silly ebay name, and that I like. Here's what I came up with.

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Wow, you've been busy since I last took a peep!

1:43 PM  
Blogger mati rose said...

busy lady! slow my bum. i'm curious how the biz meeting went?

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home