Tuesday, November 23, 2004

writing before tea

I'm awake early, the kids are still sleeping, it's still quite dark out, and it's too cold to get out of bed yet. They have school today, and I'm going down to have lunch with S. today, and to take some artwork in to Boomerang to see about possibly having a show there.

I have three small canvases, and 5 large ones to start work on this week. Lots of the blocks too. My last batch of them until I can find a new source. Creative Reuse is closing after this month, so there goes my cheap source of paper and wood. I am so sad about it, that place is wonderful and it feels so good to make my artwork on stuff that would otherwise have been thrown out.

I delivered two paintings to Erik Brown yesterday, and also cleaned his floors. The life of a new artist and mother is not so glamorous.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home