Wednesday, December 15, 2004

moldy yuckiness

I found a big patch of fuzzy mold on Sylvan's carpet in his room, underneath his desk, where his ceiling was leaking. You can smell the damp moldiness in his room and it's awful and unhealthy! The maintenance guy said that he fixed the leak in the roof. I'm thinking I'd like to pull up the carpet in there and replace it with wood flooring or even pergo type stuff. Poor little guy.

Maybe tomorrow on my way to visit Scott, I'll stop in at the building supply store and see how much it would cost to do that.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Find out how much it would cost and then write a nice little letter and outline the problem and send it to your landlord!! Absolutely this is something you shouldn't have to pay for or live with. It's dangerous and illegal.
-spring

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home