Saturday, February 19, 2005

power user

My name is Meredith, and I'm a power user. That's what Scott calls my level of computer usage. I am on the computer all the time, I check my email an embarrassing number of times each day. I sleep with my computer next to my bed so I can listen to audio books. I'm reading blogs and looking at other people's art and craft more than I am doing my own. I love my little computer.

This is beginning to be a problem I think. I need to set some limits for myself. I need to work on my own work.

Yep, just thought you all should know.

3 Comments:

Blogger superflywebpimp said...

dear power user, your constant need of computer companionship compels you to visit "the paragraph novels." as a scientist, i have found it will fullfill your wildest dreams, as a novelist i know how it will change your life, as a pimp i know you better have my damn money. best wishes...

superflywebpimp, genius author of...
http://theparagraphnovels.blogspot.com

9:28 AM  
Blogger mati rose said...

meredith-monster,
thank you for linking me! i know we're don't know each other so well, but it's fun reading your blog and hearing about your exciting art endeavors!!
~mati

5:54 PM  
Blogger ShaanCho said...

I think I fully understand your attachment to the computer. I suffer from it too. Nice page...liked your style!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home