Friday, March 18, 2005

decisions decisions

I've spent the past few days working on organizing my life from the ground up a la 43 folders and the somewhat cheesy but helpful book "Getting Things Done" by David Allen.

You know that post a few days ago where I complained about having so much to do, and not knowing how to proceed? Well, I'm now doing something about it. I realized that I had so much of a running to do list in my brain that I didn't even have the capacity to do any of it really because I was thinking of all the many and varied things that I should be doing. It's a work in progress, and I have to say I feel much better than I have in a long time, and my house is looking pretty good too.

We'll see if this manifests itself in more and better artwork.

I'm making decisions about how to proceed with my business venture, and that feels good and scary at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home