Wednesday, April 06, 2005

confused

I am so unsure about which direction to go, and how to use my time and energies. It's hard to commit to one thing, and I don't know if I really have to. Do I paint, and work on building skills and a body of work and getting shows? Do I make things and try to sell them? What about textile design? Felt? Teaching classes? I feel like there is a lovely zeitgeist happening around handmade stuff and independent designers, and I've been making things for years and I don't want to miss out on it.

sigh

Is there someone who is doing some of these things who would be willing to talk with me about it?

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

This might not have anything to do with what you just wrote about, but I wanted you to know that you are actually a real inspiration to me right now. . .artwise. It's nice reading about what you're doing, and getting ideas. You're a real motivating force. Now I have a whole lot of great ideas in my noggin, some of which I have started. Thank you!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home