Tuesday, April 26, 2005

sick and thinking

I'm sick. Some kind of sore throat thing that is making me slow and sleepy. The kids are kind of sick too, which is good because otherwise I'd feel guilty for not taking them out in this glorious spring weather.

It started yesterday around lunch time, and all of my aspirations for the day were crushed by a thick headed time-fog.

Today I've mostly been in bed. The kids and I ran a few errands so that S. could spend some of his birthday loot. He bought a lego set and a game cube game and some snacks at the grocery store. I bought him this cool skateboard thing, that's basically a plain maple deck that you paint yourself. He wants to ask all of his friends that are artists to draw or paint something on it. This makes me proud and happy. He's not sure about skateboarding though, because he doesn't already know how, he doesn't want to try. He was like that with his bike too.

I'll get to the "thinking" part of this post later. Too sleepy again.

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

I'm feeling the same way! And achey all in my throat, neck, shoulders, and head. Yucko. I hope you feel better soon. I'm just drifting through my day at work with a large hood over my hot head, hoping no one talks to me.

Funny.. .when you were talking about "S" spending his money on all that cool kid-stuff, I thought you were talking about Scott at first!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home