Tuesday, August 02, 2005

sewing challenge

I'm all excited because I've been using my serger and a huge amount of crazy fabric that somebody gave me. A crafty girl at the video store who knows that I'm crafty too, asked me if I wanted some fabric scraps. She said that she was decluttering, and it was hard to just toss it. So of course I said yes, and she dropped it off for me.

I was a bit dismayed when Scott and I picked it up. It was something like 6 garbage bags full of odd scraps of sparkley spandex. Not my cup of tea. I tried to pawn it off on the neighbors but they said it was "god awful".

Tonight I decided to see what I could do with it, just for fun, and surprise!...I made some really super fun stuff! It's too dark to photograph right now, but tomorrow I will! Spandex can be fun. Oh, and sparkley.

1 Comments:

Blogger zelia said...

exactly!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home