Friday, July 22, 2005

a few things late at night

I have been crafting like mad and designing things for the fashion art show in August. I designed seven lines of clothing (which probably won't ever be made). It makes me happy, but is not good for the cleanliness of my house!

I'm learning how to use my serger thanks to some help from Spring and Anna, both talented seamstresses. The tip of the needle broke off and hit me directly in the eyeball, and then the thread got all wonky and the tension was off, so they fixed it up for me.

I'll post some photos here soon of some of the things I've made.

We finished Harry Potter, and the ending made me cry (even though I knew that it was coming). Also, I quit myspace yesterday after something like two years because Rupert Murdoch's company bought it and I just don't want to participate in anything even vaguely related to fox news. Myspace is super addictive and handy for contacting friends and stuff,almost everyone that I know in town is on it, but yeah, no more myspace for me.

Also, I didn't forget about the postcard exchange gallery I've promised. It's on my list of things to do this week!

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Ha! No more myspace for me either. Great concept, but out of control. I guess we're both out-of-touch drifters now!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home