Sunday, July 17, 2005

free mind

The show at Free Mind Media last night was great. The space is small, but they got everything hung nicely, and the place was packed! There was music and food and a shadow puppet show. Free Mind is a really nice project for the community. I'm glad they finally have a space.

This is Spring's beautiful charcoal drawing.

Here are my pieces from the show. The top one is embroidery on linen, and the three on the bottom are encaustic. I'll get some better pictures after the show comes down.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are these for sale?
i love the one you did for wabi sabi.

11:26 AM  
Blogger zelia said...

Why yes they are! Thank you! I'm so glad that you like the one for wabi sabi, I like that one too, I'm doing a series of them, I have three so far.

If you're interested, you can email me at monstertown at sbcglobal.net

1:09 PM  
Blogger zelia said...

Was that you, Krista?

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home