Thursday, August 04, 2005

spandex and onesies

I wanted to take photos of the super cool super sparkley dress up skirts that I made for my daughter and for my neighbor Madi who said she wanted it to be for every day, not just for dress up, but I couldn't get the girls to pose. So here is my ebay model, headless torso, wearing a few of the other things I made.



This one I might actually wear, it's pretty subdued, considering how sparkley it is! The back is pretty neat too, with three strips of different fabrics.



This one is not my style, but I think it would look pretty great on someone else! The dress up skirts are much like this. Another thing I like about this top is that you can twist it around and show different sides of it!



And today I made these little screenprinted onesies. I wanted to take a photo of all the colors of them on a clothesline, but I couldn't find enough clothespins! Three of them are up on my etsy store.

1 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

you're on such a roll! i love them all!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home