Tuesday, February 28, 2006

self portrait tuesday

 
Why start now? With this picture? Well... the February SPT theme is intriguing. The ugly stuff, the stuff you don't talk about. I thought it could include the kind of silly stuff as well. This picture was taken when I was in bed, sick. It was about the fourth day I think and I was so tired of the whole thing. This prismacolor marker up the nose trick was about the best that I could do, parenting wise. It made my little girly laugh, and that was good. But really I was feeling lousy, pale, icky, unkempt, in pajamas for days, the kids running amok.
Ugh, thank goodness it's over.

I am going to used self portrait Tuesday as a way of getting over my terrible unease about being photographed. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

made me laugh! i think this IS the first photo i've seen i've you:)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home