Tuesday, March 14, 2006

30dayphoto 14


pinksweaterclose, originally uploaded by monster town.

ebay madness

I spent what feels like the whole day photographing clothing and then fixing the #@!#@#$% white balance in photoshop.

This is a detail shot of a vintage sweater shell from a fancy shop in Nairobi of all places. Well, at least the label was fancy, and the sweater is super cute.

I also had a little retail adventure with Spring. My very first time at costco. Wow. I was in search of a Jiffy garment steamer, but they didn't have them. I ended up buying a Rowenta one at a different store. It made the clothes look great.

Here's my day's work on flickr. The thing is, I have five times this much stuff still to list!

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

I want to buy all of them from you. Will you please set up a little store at your house? Thanks.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Jessamyn Harris said...

um... you know... I too would like to buy them.

you should email me your ebay seller id? no, really!
enable me!

plus those photos of snow are lovely. you and the kids had fun!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home