Tuesday, April 11, 2006

sparkletack


I have a new favorite podcast I wanted to tell you about, it is called SparkleTack and you can download it from itunes, or from the sparkletack website. It's about San Francisco history and I find it pretty fascinating.

So far my favorite episodes are "The Great Diamond Hoax" and the one about the Bella Union, and the one about the Columbarium, and it's caretaker.

Scott and I drove around the city and found the Columbarium on Sunday evening, and we plan to go sometime during the day and take the tour.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I love it, share more favorite podcasts.

-spring

2:57 PM  
Blogger kate said...

That is BRILLIANT. I have always wanted to learn more about the history of SF. Someday I'd like to do one of those free walking day-tours of different districts.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home