Wednesday, February 28, 2007

a photo each day in March

Okay, now I'm ready to set myself a new challenge. I think that I have been bored lately, a little depressed, lacking focus.

I'm going to commit to taking one photo worth looking at each day and posting it here to my blog, and on flickr.



macro photo of buds on a dogwood tree
If anyone else out there wants to do the same thing, that would be really fun, and we could have a flickr group and I could post links on my blog to others who are participating.


Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger michelle f said...

i want to too. i feel the same way... it's the normal february malaise, but i need to shake it off!

1:24 PM  
Blogger zelia said...

oh, good, do you want to?? i'd love to see one of your photos every day!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I'm in. I think many of my photos will be of my office, but I'm in none the less.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

count me in. I think I'll start a blogger account just to do it!

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, that was me- spring

8:08 PM  
Blogger michelle f said...

yea! we can make a flickr group too!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Ok, I started a group. here's the link
http://flickr.com/groups/309856@N20/

Let me know if that doesn't work.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home