Wednesday, January 31, 2007

of flu and fashion

What a week this has been. My daughter fell ill with a raging case of the influenza that is going around here. It came on suddenly and lingered for...oh I don't know, what day is it now? A long time. And despite fanatical hand washing, I picked it up too. A much milder version of it, but still I am wiped out and I pretty much can't do a thing except to lie in bed and watch the very addictive Project Catwalk...and Project Runway too.

I watched the whole first season of the British Project Catwalk and it was great. They are much nicer to each other on British reality tv.

We don't have cable, so thank goodness for itunes.

Anyhow, now I have signed up for the wardrobe refashion challenge. Should be fun!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard of Project Catwalk but I must go find out about it. I am just pulling out my PR DVDs because I, too, am not getting any better! I thought it was just a cold, but here I am on day 3 with terrible body aches still. And I HAD a flu shot!

Top Design sort of bummed me out. I hope it improves.

6:42 AM  
Blogger zelia said...

I hope that you feel better soon!

Top Design was disappointing to me too. I just didn't find it compelling at all...and I totally thought that I would.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home