Friday, March 09, 2007

wasp on sink


wasp on sink, originally uploaded by monster town.

I'm still doing the photo project, here is my photo from today.

A beautiful, but scary wasp flew in to my studio and stayed for two days. I took photos both days, this one was my favorite...and I had to get really close.

There are a lot of beautiful photos in the 30dayphoto flickr group. Which you can join at any time.

Look at this one from Michelle of Lemon Head Designs. She's a professional photographer and crafter of really cool baby things.

And this one from will n' heidi. Will's the one taking the photos, and Heidi is often the subject.

I'll show you some more from the other members tomorrow, but my pizza is in the oven and needs attention.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a scary looking bugger.

6:14 PM  
Blogger zelia said...

yeah, it wasn't easy to get that close, but it was kind of fun.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home