Thursday, August 23, 2007

show at maude

I'm having a show at a children's boutique in Petaluma. The store is called Maude and it's really amazing. Everything is lovingly chosen and has a certain quality. The shop owners love handmade things and seek out gorgeous handcrafted things.

The space is beautiful too, and I'm very happy that I'll be showing there. (I should have taken a photo of the space as a whole.)

shelf at Maude, with Heidi's dolls (bottom shelf) on a stack of handmade bedding. Ashley G prints, and little toys.
tabletop at Maude. Felt slippers and waldorf toys.
handmade clothes and Heidi's dolls

These gorgeous dolls are handmade by one of the shop owners,.



Maude
133 1/2 Kentucky St.
Petaluma, CA

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessamyn Harris said...

this looks perfect for you! congrats :)

2:52 PM  
Blogger zelia said...

thanks Jessamyn! I think it will be a nice place to show. Maybe you could come?

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home