Monday, September 27, 2004

better all the time

Getting to sleep here by myself is still a little bit hard. I'm beginning to resent all the cats around here for setting off the security lights and increasing my jumpiness. It's way better than it was even 4 or 5 days ago.

I'm trying it tonight without S., hopefully it will all be fine.

We had a fun weekend together, going to his friend's beautiful wedding on Saturday, and then doing various errands and chores on Sunday. It was kind of like playing house, and I liked it a lot. We got a lot done, although not everything we needed to. He got sick for part of the day and had to nap it off, and so he didn't get his reading done for school. I finished about 6 paintings for the show at Moxie.

Think I'll go use up the last of this month's book credits at audible now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Hey, sleep well. You are wonderful, thanks for the lovely weekend.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home