Thursday, September 16, 2004

I'm going to need so much tea

Last night was harder than I expected. I was so tired from being sick and staying up late the night before that I thought sleeping would be easy. It took me a long time to fall asleep, the backyard floodlights kept coming on, probably because of cats, or the vines blowing on the house walls. And I would tell myself that, but also wonder if I should look out of the window, if that man was back there again. When I did fall asleep, my dreams were intense and strange. Some of them had Prince in them. Some were scary. One very intense one was about Lacey and Achilles. They were young teenagers and lived in a weird underground place.

I woke up at 3:30, and couldn't really get back to sleep. I messed around with the computer, wrote a journal entry on myspace and watched an episode of Love Hina on internet tv. Eventually I did fall asleep, listening to A Short History of Nearly Everything. My daughter was next to me in the bed

I had a funny dream about Scott. He lived in a huge loft type place, and it was neat and had corrugated metal and a big lab like in those Sherlock Holmes movies he watches. It was kind of chaotic there, with lots of kids, and we were trying to sneak off to be alone together. I was excited because I found him some tea bread that was named with a Sherlock Holmes reference. There was more, but now I don't remember

I can't wait to sink into the pillows at his house tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home