Tuesday, November 23, 2004

so I suppose...

I suppose this has become less of a personal blog, and more of a blog about making art and stuff. I hope that it isn't too dull.

I took my portfolio down to Boomerang today, hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow about what she thought of it. It would be really fun to have a show there, I think.

I had a nice lunch with Scott and Gary, very delicious food, and it was a gorgeous clear and warmish day out, so we had a nice walk as well. I think the food may have had some valium in it or something though. Almost immediately afterwards I was so tired that I could barely function. I wanted to curl up and take a nap, but I couldn't.

I had to drive back to SR and then to Sebastopol to get the kids, and from there it's a long haul through dinner and bedtime and all that.

The kids were great tonight, got along well, played and drew and practiced writing, helped tidy the living room, ate all of their dinner, and were generally sweethearts.

I used that time to work on my website. Damn, that is going to be a challenge. I want a nice looking website, something way beyond my skill to do. So frustrating.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

It was great to have you down for lunch. You should come down more often. That food tho. Sheesh. I was so sleepy I was afraid my heart was going to stop. If you ever have insomnia, you know where to go.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home