Monday, January 03, 2005

hi again

Well, I haven't updated in a long time. I'm trying to come up with a new direction, and purpose for this little blog. The to do lists and what I did reports that I naturally write aren't really good for reading. It probably will be an art/photo/project blog still, but hopefully more entertaining.

I want to take many many more photos this year than I did last year. My kids are growing up so fast.

Anyway, our holidays were good Christmas was much like Thanksgiving. Quiet and lovely. The kids went with their dad at 11, and I went to Petaluma and had a boat ride with Scott and his family. It felt strange to not have the kids with me, but it's all part of being a single parent I suppose.

Sylvan got the Sims 2 for Christmas, and we have all been playing that way way too much.

New Years weekend was very good. Damn, I do love my boyfriend.

Today, I'm sick with a cold, and so is Zelia. If she's feeling better tomorrow, it's back to school for them, and back to work for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home