Sunday, February 27, 2005

sorry about the complaining

What a blur of a weekend. Blurry because I've woken up twice with horrible crushing headaches and pain in my neck. It makes it really hard to get up and make breakfast for the kids and do everything that we need to do.

It feels like I never have enough time and focus to accomplish anything. Sometimes I wish that I could just put things on pause (kids, money concerns, worry), and sit in a quiet room for a month so that I can figure out what I am supposed to be doing with my life, and also how to make the best of things for my kids.

I have lots to think about and do on my days off this week. Two papers to turn in, work on my business, my house, setting up my studio space, more ebay listings to do. No more headaches please!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home