Monday, March 07, 2005

at long last

The kids went to their dad's house yesterday, and I was finally free to go out and do something. The weather was perfectly beautiful. My sweet boyfriend was feeling better and we were thinking of going for a little adventure day and a walk on Mt. Tam.

I ended up going to Carey's boyfriend's son's 4th birthday party so that I could help her with taking care of Frankie, the cutest little baby girl, and also I brought Madi, so that L could get some sleep after a really hard night. It wasn't exactly the day I had in mind, but it turned out to be good.

I drank three beers (which is a lot for me, but I didn't really get drunk and I think it's because it was Budweiser) and sat in the sun and had bbq food that I didn't have to cook, which is always a good thing. Frankie fell asleep in my arms, and then S and I went home and took a nap. He is a big fan of naps.

The weather is nicely foggy right now, but it's supposed to warm up. I'm planning to be gone all day today. I'm going to eat breakfast, answer my ebay item questions, go to the bank, and then I'm going to drive down to the city and wander about and take photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home