Friday, March 04, 2005

must end this boredom!!!!

Okay, it's now day 6 of this dull shut in bored sick thing we have going on here. I just looked at my blog counter stats, and then I looked at Scott's and I realized that I have been so deathly bored that I am checking people's blogs often enough as to cause alarm! I check the same crafty/art blogs over and over. People probably think I'm a weirdo stalker or something. Ugh, how embarassing!! And there are some blogs that I go to because they have lots of links to other interesting sites to look at, so I visit them probably too much also. So if I've been to your blog too often, I apologize. I'm just shut in here with sick kids and not enough energy to do anything productive.

I mean, I visited Scott's blog something like 10 times in one day just to see if he updated and just because I am bored out of my little skull!!!!

So, yeah, update your stuff more often....um...okay.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're funny! i'm the same way. how do you even tell if someone is checking your blog?!

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I know it doesn't help you at all, but I think of your boredom everyday. I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to stop by and leave you a little tasty thing or something to read. I have been up to my eyebrows in all the stuff that's come up this week. The funnest of course, is the show in Japan. The worst is the Beekeepers have decided, after 50 years of operation, that now is the time to file for a 501 (c)3. and I'm just the president to do it. Ugh. They so took me for a sucker. and I bought right into it.
I hope the weekend gets better for you.
love love
-spring

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home