Tuesday, March 01, 2005

long long day

Finally, this day is nearly over. It seemed to last forever! Zelia was so sick that she slept for most of the day. I never really got started today. I took care of the kids, but didn't do any other work, no art, no crafty things, no cleaning, no organizing, no school work, or listings or errands or anything, no work on my business. Ugh. I don't like days like this.

I could have done so much!

I think I'm going to completely redo my blog in the next few days, to make it more interesting, less about my yawny life. Make it more about art and craft and design.

And speaking of art, exciting news today!! The kids and I get to be part of a show of collaborative works between adults and children, and...the show is in Japan! Yay! My kids' artwork kicks so much ass. They are way better than I am. We are going to have so much fun working on it together. I'll post more details as they become available. (thanks Spring!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home