Sunday, February 27, 2005

things aren't stopping

Z woke up with a really sore throat and nasty cough and is all limp and sick and quiet. Damn. I hate to send them to their dad's house when they're sick. I kind of don't trust him to take care of them as well as I would. But I have to. Plus I have no groceries and no one to stay with sick kids while I go get groceries, and I have two papers due for school, and if she's sick that means no school for them this week, which means no time to concentrate on work for me. Which means I really have to send them to their dad's house today.

I'll just have to tell him to watch for high fever and painful cough and stuff, in case she is getting the bacterial lung infection that Scott had.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I do so hope it isn't what I had! On the plus side, it's quickly cured with antibiotics, but still...Tell her I hope she gets better soon!

Good luck today with your homework and housework and all the other things demanding of your time.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home