Monday, February 28, 2005

still feeling lucky

Okay, the feeling sorry for myself has passed. Two more hours until the kids come home, and I got a lot done. I had a nice Sunday with Scott. Breakfast at the tea room with Laurel and Andy, who are home from India at long last, a walk over to see the artwork without the crowds at Boomerang. Drew told me that my "Together Forever" painting sold to people at Industrial Light and Magic, which is quite cool, I think.

I finished my homework, and then got all sleepy. Scott and I watched a documentary about Ancient Egypt, and were out cold by 9:30, which made the Sunday go by way too quickly for my taste.

Today I did more listings and more thrift shopping and got groceries and cleaned the kitchen. I found a super soft Italian cashmere sweater today, and I listed it for cheap, and then I found out that it was probably $800 new! It's still just like new, so maybe it will sell for lots. The designer is Cividini, never heard of them before, but the sweater feels incredible. I bought it to make something out of, but instead I guess I'll see if I can make a couple hundred dollars off it. Hell, I'd be happy with $30 or $40.

I also found some more Bebe stuff, more Hanna Anderson and Banana Republic, and all that kind of stuff. It's funny, I don't wear that kind of stuff, I usually only wear the plainest of plain black clothing. Maybe I'll branch out some this spring and summer. As long as I don't have to pay more than $4.00 for anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

i love hearing about your shopping scores! and then the $ you make from them. i need something like that!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home