Thursday, April 28, 2005

Walter


april 088, originally uploaded by monster town.

Walter will be my month of softies offering, unless I can come up with something better real quick-like. I made him a long time ago for my daughter. He's made from an old upholstery sample, some felt scraps, and embroidery thread. Everything is from thrift stores, or my stash of free upholstery samples. He has a t-shirt too, that I can't find, made from one of my son's old t-shirts, and Z wrote "I <3 Walter" on it in black sharpie.

I've been saving old clothes to make something from, if I have time maybe I'll do that. I have a red cashmere sweater that could make a pretty great stuffed monster!

3 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

awww! you're so talented:)

11:41 AM  
Blogger kath red said...

this is guy is great, and would match any couch

3:20 AM  
Blogger zelia said...

you're right! he's like a sneaky little couch monster.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home