Monday, May 16, 2005

what's new, bunnyhead?

Well, things are happening around here, not super great things. My computer, we think, has officially kicked the bucket. This is very sad for me. Scott fixed one problem, but now it's having new ones, and the death of the motherboard is imminent.

Scott (who will soon be getting his merit badge for being the best boyfriend ever), put my hard drive into his laptop, and let me borrow it until I can scrape up enough money for a shiny little apple G4. This is extremely kind of him. He knows that I need to have a computer to do my job, and he doesn't want me to be without income!

I'm working extra hard now so that I can earn enough soon, and give him his machine back. I found one for $1649.95. I'm pretty sure I have $49.95, the rest will take some time!

In art news...I am drawing a lot in my little handmade sketchbook. I'm going to have to make another one soon. Maybe I'll post a how-to when I do that. I'm also working up a little curriculum for myself. Sort of an intensive DIY art school,because I'm wanting to do a lot of things with my artwork right now and my hands can't yet produce the images that are banging around in my head. I have a solo show in October, and SF open studios that month too. Both are exciting but scary.

I have listed three paintings on ebay. I'm going to list more drawings and paintings this week. I don't know if this is a good idea, because sometimes they don't sell, and that makes me sad, or they sell for super cheap which makes me even more sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home