Friday, August 05, 2005

pictures from last week

This is a photo I took last Monday on my way to see Mati in San Francisco. I also got to check out Laurel's latest work which is amazing.

Here's a rare blog appearance from my son.

A shirt that I made last week.

A wrap skirt that I made two weeks ago.

Scott has been telling me that perhaps this craft rampage that I am on is a way of avoiding working on my artwork, and he's been dropping the occasional "wow, October is right around the corner isn't it?". He's right though, October will be here before I know it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your shirt and skirt a lot!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Where was that graffiti? It's beautiful. Of course your clothes are beautiful too, but in a different way. How's your art coming?

3:51 PM  
Blogger Jessamyn Harris said...

ooh, I saw that shirt and wanted to buy it, didn't even know it was yours! (at moxie)

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home