Monday, October 03, 2005

calming down

I'm feeling much better now. I had a lovely weekend, and actually did some things besides work. The kids went on a camping trip with their class, and I stayed home and got a lot done, but I also went to the movies on Friday night (I haven't seen a movie since Return of the King), and to a party on Saturday night, and spent lots of time with Scott, and I slept for almost 12 hours last night, which is pretty amazing.

Scott got almost all of the paintings framed. Seeing them here together all framed and ready to go gives me a nice sense of calm.

I did a series of small prints this weekend, and I'm pretty happy with them. I'll scan them later today and maybe put some on my etsy shop. I'm also going to hang part of the show today.

Oh, and good news everyone....Laurel called on Friday night and told me that my painting sold at the preview exhibit! Yay!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course your painting sold!
I'm glad that a little pressure is off. It's so hard to function like that. It's only going to get better now.
-spring

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home