Thursday, February 02, 2006

wow, this is boring

I'm just beginning day 2 of bed rest (please let it be the last) and I am unhappy and bored. Scott took the kids to school, and now he's running to work to get some files so that he can work from home today, and be here if I need him. Staying in bed is not easy. I know I will heal up more quickly, but sheesh. It almost makes me want to take up knitting. The computer actually is making me feel a little nauseous. I'm getting anxious to make things. I might get out my embroidery stuff today, or do some needle felting.

I realize that I haven't talked much about feltmaking on this blog, and I probably ought to, because I know that people are interested in it, and I have been making felt for...wow, nearly ten years now. I've taught classes and stuff. When I can get out of bed, I'll take some photos of some of the stuff I've made, so that you can see it!

2 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

i'm sorry you're on BR.
i showed an illustration teacher my portfolio last night and he really liked the sheepish logo... he said it looked french?
anyway, it reminded me of you and your felting! i hope you share:)

10:16 AM  
Blogger mati rose said...

OK, don't git nauseaus looking at the screen, but if you feel up to it... tag, you're it!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home