Friday, January 27, 2006

a few more things


noodle soup, originally uploaded by monster town.

I love taking photos of food.

One of Scott's fabulous photos is going to be printed on some fancy modern furniture. Not sure what this will mean for Scott, but I hope that I get to see the finished product!

I got a wacom tablet for my computer so that I can draw directly into the computer. I'll post any results that seem interesting.

A few straggling resolution ideas:
use flickr better
take photos every day and share them
draw every day (probably said that already, but it's important!)

4 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

ooh, where did you get that soup? did you make it? it looks vietnamese. mmmm.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Well, it's a maybe on the furniture gig. There was some interest in it, but I may have missed the opportunity. We'll see. I hope it gets used. Cause that'd be hawsome and junk.

5:28 PM  
Blogger mati rose said...

mmm.. i love pho. pretty pic, too.

5:50 PM  
Blogger zelia said...

oh, and the soup is from Cam Ranh Bay it's over by Riley St. Art supply. tasty stuff, I like to go there when I'm sick.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home