Tuesday, January 17, 2006

blah-di-blah

I need to get in to my new beautiful studio and start working. Look at it! This is just a tiny fraction of it's awesomeness.




It even has a sink! A sink, with cupboards and drawers and there are shelves and a small closet! Larissa gave me a bunch of Ikea cabinets, nice ones (Journalist) and they have room for all of my ebay items, and my printer and postage scale, and art books and supplies. I'm all set up with room for my ebay business and for art making, and even sewing. I still haven't done much art making yet though. I think I'm still getting used to the idea that it's mine. I'm sort of sneaking up on it or something.

I did do some sewing. I got out my collection of fancy decorator fabric samples, and vintage super luxurious upholstery fabrics, and I used it to make covers for Scott's collection of couch pillows.



Now I'm really going to go in to my lovely studio, with my P.G. Wodehouse audiobook, and work on the three new t-shirt designs that I'm supposed to do!

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

I cannot tell you how happy I am that you guys are in. Not just because you're my neighbors now, but also because this is just so damn perfect for you. You deserve it. Enjoy.

1:42 PM  
Blogger mati rose said...

oh pretty! do i spot one of my bird gooco's, or am i being super presumptuous? you saw all of yours in my room, no?

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home