Thursday, December 01, 2005

storm

It is storming here. The rain is coming down hard and there is thunder and lightning too! A rarity in NorCal. My house is leaking, I can hear a very loud and steady drip from the bathroom ceiling as I write this. My daughter's room is leaking badly as well.

I have lots to do today, but the rain kind of makes me want to curl up with a blanket and a book.

Tomorrow morning, we are heading to DisneyLand for Scott's company party. Pretty luxurious and neat. They are flying us all out there, putting us up in the resort, and giving us three day passes to the park. The kids and I have never been there, so it should be a good time.

I'll take lots of pictures, and hopefully one or two of them will be good like my friend Jessamyn's photos. She's a really talented photographer, and you should check out her blog and her website. And if you're getting married in the bay area and you need a photographer, well, you should hire her because she's great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home