Monday, November 28, 2005

blue blue electric blue

We spent a long while in the new house yesterday. All of my trepidation (did I tell you that I had trepidation?) has turned to excitement! It just feels good to be there, it's a great place. The landlady has given us keys and told us that we can visit whenever, and move a few boxes in, and paint the rooms that we have permission to paint. Yesterday we painted the kids' room, and it was great. Scott's parents came to help, and brought us a delicious picnic lunch of homemade tortellini soup and coffee and brownies. Scott's mom really has the picnic lunch thing down! She comes prepared.

It was nice to have them there helping, and the work went quickly.

The kids chose a really pretty medium blue color and it looks fantastic. I can't wait for them to see it!

Today it's overcast and it looks like rain, and I have lots of work to do. Ebay packages to ship, xmas cards to design, packing to do! I'd like to list the rest of my t-shirts on etsy this week. I'll let you guys know when I do that, I only have a few left.

1 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

your excitement is contagious!!! so happy for you.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home