Wednesday, December 07, 2005

ack! busy! sick kids!

I haven't had time to write about the Disney trip, because I'm busy packing and printing cards and trying to get some ebay listings done in these lucrative pre-Christmas weeks. I suppose I'll write about it after the move, because there's lots to tell! And photos too.

Sylvan woke up feeling sore throaty and sick today, and Zelia is recovering from the bad cold that she came down with at Disney Land. I guess that they aren't going to school today after all, so I'll have to work around them, because I have cards to print and packages to ship and things to list on ebay, and of course packing and taking junk to the thrift store!

I'm worried about making the new house look bad with all of my junky stuff. I want to operate on the William Morris principle: "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, you have your hands full! I'm sorry to hear that your kiddos are sick. That is never fun, especially when you have a mile-long to-do list.

Good principle to live by. I have been going through our home/garage myself, pitching things into the "be gone" pile like a maniac over the past week or so (an early start on what is only a possible move for us). I've come to the same conclusion--no more hanging onto unused stuff that clutters the home and takes up garage space!

11:36 AM  
Blogger mati rose said...

where are you meredith? :)

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home