Saturday, January 28, 2006

round and round

argh! I still can't think of a domain name that sounds good. My name is long and has an unpleasant blending of consonants (two h's in a row, makes for weird reading).

meredithhamilton.com is taken, as I said before, by an illustrator in Brooklyn. I could use meredith-hamilton.com, but it seems like there could easily be confusion. I could do meredithswork.com , but it sounds kind of dull. How on earth do people do this? I thought that art websites were supposed to use the artist's name as the .com. And if you can't or don't choose to use your name, I think you're supposed to come up with something clever.

woe is me



look at how cool this is though (via boingboing so you've probably already seen it) It's a real scene, photographed to look like it is miniature. I have to learn how to do this!!!!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was determined a few months back.

MONSTERTOWN.COM!

10:50 AM  
Blogger kate said...

YES! I was gonna suggest "artbymeredith.com," also.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home