Saturday, March 04, 2006

saturday morning

Scott is at the handbuilt bicycle show in San Jose this morning. I am catching up on shipping some packages and trying to wrangle the kids into cleaning their room.

I am hoping for a better day with the kids today. Z was having weird freakouts yesterday and making the day hard for everyone. I'd like to maybe go and do something out in the world today, but they totally complain and drag their heels.



Tonight we are going to our friend's art opening. I am very excited about it, and if you're in the area, you should come out to Roshambo Gallery in Healdsburg to see it. Todd Barricklow and Will Smith. Both incredibly talented artists.

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Dammit. . .I totally forgot about this!!! I had 3 other events to go to, though, so I guess it was okay to miss one of them. I bet it was a great show. Siiiigh.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home