Thursday, July 27, 2006

AppleSeed





I've started a new side project as sort of an alternative to eBay selling. As readers here may know, I've been selling things on eBay for quite some time, and I still love it, but the fees are high, and eBay really isn't very pretty. (If you need shoes right now, you should check out my auctions because I have some adorable Dansko's and Sanita's and some red Camper's for cheap-o-rama)

In the past several years, I've collected lots of insanely gorgeous vintage textiles, super cool housewares, jewelry, accessories, vintage clothing, ceramics, craft and sewing supplies, paper goods, etc. Things with an aesthetic that I think fellow art and craft bloggers would appreciate, and that maybe a lot of eBay users wouldn't.

So I'm starting a store called AppleSeed. For now it's a very simple site and I'm hard at work getting it stocked,(there's not much there yet) but if all goes well, I will make it into a vast and powerful vintage empire and get it designed all cute and professional like.

I plan to update once or twice per week, and I'll post sneak peeks here on monstertown.

If you like what you see, please spread the word!

3 Comments:

Blogger michelle f said...

oooh. i love it! if i had money i'd buy everything off the site!

i'll spread the word.

11:19 AM  
Blogger zelia said...

Thanks Michelle!

12:40 PM  
Blogger kate said...

Oh man. I really dig the AppleSeed store site thingy. Very cool. Say, you're resourceful - would you mind keeping an eye out for clever/creative/interesting/vintage wedding dresses? Everything I've seen is so generic!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home