Wednesday, August 02, 2006

80's shirt and dress

Well, I did find one really cool 80's secretary type of shirt.

I think the reason that I usually pass up the 70's and 80's stuff is that craftsmanship is generally lacking, you know? But this shirt is beautifully made, and it's from I. Magnin, so it was originally very expensive and...it's covered in modern looking baby chicks! What do you think?




I also found this sort of granny chic, homemade 80's dress. It doesn't look as cute on a mannequin as it would on a person, with accessories and tattoos and such, but on me...wow, frump city!

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

I had a really bizarre I Magnon dress once, with a strange pattern and material, but it truly was put together well. That dress that you posted would look really good on a skinny little tattooed mom. You're right.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Interior Designers Merced said...

Great reading your poost

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home