Thursday, August 31, 2006

do i do this every year?

What is going on with me? I have some kind of domestic sickness. All I want to do is cook things, and plan out sickeningly cute, but wonderfully nutritious bento box lunches for Scott and the kids. Yesterday I made two spinach tarts, a pizza from scratch and a loaf of home made bread. Today the kids and I made sushi and we tested out making onigiri.

Look at this adorable blog about bento lunches.
And this cute video blog.
And recipething looks kind of neat. You can store recipes, plan meals and also keep track of what's in your pantry and what you need to shop for.

Also I signed up for flylady yet again. I think that I've been signing up there on and off for something like 5 years.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha that's so funny, I was actually just thinking to myself yesterday, "Man, I am so unmotivated, it's time to sign up for flylady again....". I'm glad I'm not alone.

7:24 PM  
Blogger zelia said...

I wonder if it's the change of seasons or something? So did you shine your sink??

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home