Monday, August 14, 2006

foggy morning

It is a nice cool grey and foggy morning. The summer has flown by, don't you think? The kids are going back to school in just a few weeks and we haven't even gone camping yet, or really even gone to the river! Shocking.

I have to slow down my other activities now and gear up for fall art shows. I got some lovely birch ply yesterday for making panels. I plan to do a little photo tutorial to show how to make them because it's easy and very satisfying. I should have bought the doorskin, which was less expensive, but it was way too large to fit in the car!

Last year, all of my supports for my paintings came from a dumpster behind a cabinet making shop, and I loved that, but this year I have an idea that requires panels of all the same size.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home