Friday, August 04, 2006

yay! thank you!


The first week of running AppleSeed was so much fun! People actually came and actually purchased things, which was so exciting. Mostly it was thanks to being mentioned on Modish, which if you don't know, is a great indie shopping / style blog.

I had a busy week in other areas of life and work, and didn't get as much posted to the store as I would have liked to, but this coming week, be on the lookout for lots of vintage lucite and bakelite jewelry, including some reworked vintage stuff made by me!

Also I have about 20 pr. of new old stock vintage eyeglass frames from the 1950's, and they will be very reasonably priced. And I have a ridiculous abundance of vintage sewing patterns from the 30's through the 70's.

And look at this dress:

1 Comments:

Blogger lisa solomon said...

vintage sunglasses are my weakness.... :D

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home