Monday, September 11, 2006

first day of school

The kids went back to school last week, and it has made our lives way more busy! It's only three days per week, but still changes our schedule majorly.

here are the kids

and their bento lunches (onigiri,edamame,teriyaki chicken with mandarin oranges, and there is cucumber salad in another container)

heart shaped pear and blackberry homemade hand held pie! (Sylvan got a half moon shape because I didn't want to embarrass him with a heart shaped one)

3 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Wow. You are unbelievable! I can't believe you took the time to make such creative and delicious lunches. Beautiful. I can't believe how much your kids have grown! They're both adorable. It was good to hang out with you on Saturday.

12:30 PM  
Blogger jenifer lake said...

lucky duck kiddos! so your kids go to school 3 days and home school 2 days? that seems like such a perfect compromise!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Jessamyn Harris said...

are you kidding me?! I was stoked on my mom if she remembered to buy granola bars.
seriously. I am all grown up but SO jealous of their lunchies!!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home